The Style Doula, Deb Pocica found a love for herself and her body through learning about her own style and wants to help you do the same.
For years, as a mom of more than a few children, she would put her looks, clothing, and accessories behind everyone else. Putting her family’s needs above her on, was the way of life.
Then life transitioned
When she started working again, she realized she needed to improve her look, but had no idea how to do it or what else it would do for her self esteem.
She took her knowledge of birth doula work and transformed herself with those same thoughts and ideas of educational support, physical guidance, and nonjudgemental love and turned it into The Style Doula.
Now, The Style Doula, can help you find your beautiful self. Through conversations about body image, loving yourself, taking me time, she will help you discover you.
We will dress for our style and our bodies.
We will discuss our lives as they may transition and grow.
Eight fun facts about Deb:
- She has a house full of teenagers/young adults (5 to be exact).
- She would live in Florida in a minute if she could convince the house full of teens it would be fun to move far away.
- She loves everything tropical and tiki.
- She actually enjoys going grocery shopping.
- Her favorite drink is anything with an umbrella in it.
- Her favorite fruits are mango and pineapple.
- Accessories and shoes are LIFE!
- She lives in Elmhurst, a western suburb of Chicago.